|Please Place Valet Bags On The Red Cart|
|American Airlines American Eagle Carry-On Bag Must Fit In The Bag Sizer 22" L x 14" W x 9 " H"|
|American Airlines American Eagle Carry-On Bag Must Fit In The Blue Rectangle|
How Much Can I Carry On?
You can bring one small carry-on bag plus one personal item per passenger as long as the carry-on bag fits comfortably in the sizer without being forced and does not exceed overall dimensions of 45 inches (length + width + height).
The maximum dimensions cannot exceed any of the following measurements: 22" long x 14" wide x 9" tall or 114cm (56 x 35 x 23 cm). All carry-on items should be stowed in an overhead bin.
Personal item - includes: purse, briefcase, laptop bag OR a similar item such as a tote that does not exceed 36 inches( length+width+height) and must fit under the seat in front of you.
Additional items that will be allowed above and beyond the restrictions listed above include:
- Outerwear such as coats/wraps/hats
- Book or newspaper
- Small bag of food to eat on the flight - check TSA guidelines for liquids, gels or aerosoles
- Approved safety seat for lap or ticketed child
- Pillow or blanket
- Umbrella stroller for lap or ticketed child
- Diaper bag for lap or ticketed child
- Assistive devices for passengers such as wheelchairs, walkers and CPAP machines
- Therapeutic oxygen provided by the airline
- At some airports, carry-on baggage may be more restricted.
- Additional limits may be placed on carry-on bags because of aircraft stowage capacity.
- Limits may be imposed after the boarding process has begun.
- Carry-on roller board bags, duffle bags, large backpacks, or other personal items that don't fit in the overhead bins or under the seat must be checked at the gate and placed in the cargo compartment on American Eagle aircraft.
- Horizontal rolling and/or hanging garment bags are considered to be the customer's carry-on bag and must fit comfortably in the bag sizer, not exceed the following measurements: 22" long x 14" wide x 9" high or 114cm (56 x 35 x 23 cm). A bag that is 22" long by 24" high by 10.5" wide for a total of 56.5 inches would be too big therefore would not be allowed.
|American Eagle Airlines Valet Baggage Elevator O'Hare Airport|
|Please Place Valet Bags On The Red Cart - If The Cart Is Full Please Place The Bags On The Side Of The Jetbridge|
|American Eagle Airlines Regional Jet|
|American Eagle A Member of the OneWorld Alliance|
Each Passenger is limited to one carry-on item which must fit in the overhead compartment
|American Eagle Airlines Regional Jet - 50 Seats|
Plus one personal item which must be placed under the seat
|Hartmann Luggage Carry Ons|
It is a Carry-On RollerBoard that does not fit in American Eagle Airlines overhead bin or under the seat. It is a Carry-On Bag that is checked for free planeside. Passengers leave their red or yellow valet tagged bags on the jetbridge so that ground personnel can load the bags on the plane. After the flight the ground personnel bring the valet bags up on the jetbridge while passengers wait in a line for their bags.
There are many American Eagle Airlines which all have different policies for carry on luggage. So be prepared for varying guidelines.